How to host a React.js app on Vercel for free?
Vercel is a cloud platform that allows developers to host static sites and web applications with ease. In this guide, we’ll show you how to host a React.js app on Vercel for free. Whether you’re just getting started with React or looking for a convenient hosting solution, Vercel has you covered.
- Create a Vercel account by signing up at https://vercel.com/.
- Install the Vercel CLI (Command Line Interface) by running the following command:
npm install -g vercel
- Navigate to the root directory of your React.js app and run the following command to log in to your Vercel account:
- Run the following command to initialize a Vercel project and link it to your Git repository:
- When prompted, select the following options:
- “Create new project”
- “Import project from Git repository”
- “Link to an existing Git repository”
- Follow the prompts to link your Git repository and select the desired project settings.
- Run the following command to deploy your app to Vercel:
- Your app will now be live at the URL provided by Vercel.
Congratulations! You’ve now learned how to host a React.js app on Vercel for free. Vercel makes it easy to get your app up and running in no time, with a simple deployment process and customizable project settings. So why wait? Start hosting your React.js app on Vercel today and take the first step towards building a successful web application.
Our 5 Top Trending Blogs :
- Laravel vs Codeigniter, Which is the best in 2023?
- Agile and Waterfall: Comparing Two Popular Approaches to Software Development
- Discovering the Top 5 Python Libraries for Causality Analysis
- Getting Started with Laravel Sanctum: A Guide to Building Secure Applications
- An Overview Of The Software Development Process,From Planning To Deployment
If you like this post then you may also like to share the same with your colleagues. Let us know your thoughts on our blogs and on social media posts on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.