Vercel is a cloud platform that allows developers to host static sites and web applications with ease. In this guide, we’ll show you how to host a React.js app on Vercel for free. Whether you’re just getting started with React or looking for a convenient hosting solution, Vercel has you covered.
- Create a Vercel account by signing up at https://vercel.com/.
- Install the Vercel CLI (Command Line Interface) by running the following command:
npm install -g vercel
- Navigate to the root directory of your React.js app and run the following command to log in to your Vercel account:
- Run the following command to initialize a Vercel project and link it to your Git repository:
- When prompted, select the following options:
- “Create new project”
- “Import project from Git repository”
- “Link to an existing Git repository”
- Follow the prompts to link your Git repository and select the desired project settings.
- Run the following command to deploy your app to Vercel:
- Your app will now be live at the URL provided by Vercel.
Congratulations! You’ve now learned how to host a React.js app on Vercel for free. Vercel makes it easy to get your app up and running in no time, with a simple deployment process and customizable project settings. So why wait? Start hosting your React.js app on Vercel today and take the first step towards building a successful web application.
Our 5 Top Trending Blogs :
- Laravel vs Codeigniter, Which is the best in 2023?
- Agile and Waterfall: Comparing Two Popular Approaches to Software Development
- Discovering the Top 5 Python Libraries for Causality Analysis
- Getting Started with Laravel Sanctum: A Guide to Building Secure Applications
- An Overview Of The Software Development Process,From Planning To Deployment